Tekom has been established in 2000 to operate in telecommunications sector. Since then, Tekom has extended business activities to production of electrical, electronic and electromechanical systems and become a reputable company in Defense Industry.
Due to in-house;
R&D, Electrical and Electronic Production,
Mechanical Production facilities and expertise,
Tekom is committed to excel in Machinery and Defense Industries.
Our enviromental policy as Tekom;
• To comply with relevant laws and regulations in order to protect our environment by keeping it clean,
• Continuously improving our environmental performance,
• Maintaining the production activities in the best way by controlling the environmental effects as much as possible,
• To ensure the protection of natural resources by using environmentally friendly and appropriate techniques that harm the environment at least within the framework of technical and economic opportunities,
• Considering environmental impacts in plant and process design,
• Raising the awareness of all our employees and the local community about our responsibilities towards the natural environment to ensure their participation in corporate environmental policy,
• Aiming to reduce wastes that may occur as a result of production, transportation, storage, operation and prefer and evaluate recycling and environmental friendly other alternatives,
• Keeping the nature safe by keeping occupational health and safety at the forefront and reducing emergency risks that may occur.