Tekom has been established in 2000 to operate in telecommunications sector. Since then, Tekom has extended business activities to production of electrical, electronic and electromechanical systems and become a reputable company in Defense Industry.
Due to in-house;
R&D, Electrical and Electronic Production,
Mechanical Production facilities and expertise,
Tekom is committed to excel in Machinery and Defense Industries.
Tekom has had Quality Management System (DIN EN ISO 9001:2008), Environmental Management System (DIN EN ISO 14001:2005) and Work Safety System certified according to international standards.
Under the guidance of our quality policy;
Tekom employees are significant part of our quality system and each employee is dedicated to improve quality,
Tekom’s main business goal is to provide product and services that meet or exceed customer requirements,
Tekom invest in human capital and technology to deliver continuous improvement
Our enviromental policy as Tekom;
• To comply with relevant laws and regulations in order to protect our environment by keeping it clean,
• Continuously improving our environmental performance,
• Maintaining the production activities in the best way by controlling the environmental effects as much as possible,
• To ensure the protection of natural resources by using environmentally friendly and appropriate techniques that harm the environment at least within the framework of technical and economic opportunities,
• Considering environmental impacts in plant and process design,
• Raising the awareness of all our employees and the local community about our responsibilities towards the natural environment to ensure their participation in corporate environmental policy,
• Aiming to reduce wastes that may occur as a result of production, transportation, storage, operation and prefer and evaluate recycling and environmental friendly other alternatives,
• Keeping the nature safe by keeping occupational health and safety at the forefront and reducing emergency risks that may occur.