In Tekom’s R&D division, works are carried out by highly educated engineers having master’s and bachelor’s degrees and utilizing high-end design and simulation software. Every single R&D activity planned to meet customer and product requirements.
Our R&D capabilities are as follows:
- Analog and digital circuit design,
- PCB design and production,
- Embedded software and hardware development,
- Mechanical design and 3D modelling,
- Mold design and production,
- EMI/EMC compatibility test,
- Thermal and tensile strength tests according to the international and military standards.
Industry-Industry and Industry-University cooperation is Tekom’s key to success in large-scale multi-disciplinary R&D projects. Tekom had been carried out many successful R&D projects with its local partners since year of the establishment.